Are you looking for the USPS Packaging Service? If yes, then here in this article you will get to know detailed about this specific service by the United States Postal Service. I hope you know that this is a government independent postal service company. Here in this particular content, you will get to know about the company but the main focus will be on the United States Packaging Service. This company delivers packages to many other countries and provides domestic and international shipping. So, while going for shipping you must take care of the packaging which is the most important thing to go for. Let us begin with the following information on the packaging service.
USPS Packaging Service
As you all know that the postal service is a domestic product service which was known as a packaging service. There is also a ground postal or packaging service which contains merchandise, catalogs, and other material that goes for packaging service. For USPS Packaging Service, there are some steps to keep in mind while going for how to ship a package. The steps are as follows:
Step 1: Pack Your Box
While going for USPS Packaging Service you have to keep the below-given points in mind, which include:
1. Size & Weight Determine Price – Suppose your packaging item or types of equipment cannot fit through the process then it can cost you more and have to spend more money to send that specific product. So, properly measure your packaged product with the correct items. The points to remember are as follows:
- Your package weight must not be more than 70 pounds.
- Even the package must not be more than 108 inches in all over length.
- Requirements of size and weight
- Measurement of Packaging Girth
2. Preparing Your Box – While packaging your box you should also take care of the protection of your content and to make sure that it should arrive safely.
- Use a sturdy box for fragile items and to prevent cause while shipping.
- Tape your box with 2-inch wide packaging tape that your box does not get opens while shipping.
- Make sure while refusing a box that all old logos, labels, addresses, and covers.
This was the first step to remember while going for the packaging of your shipping box for USPS Packaging Service.
Step 2: Address Your Package
After packing your shipping box you have to take care of the address format for envelopes. The points to be taken care, which includes:
1. Address Format
- The address should be formatted in the form of an envelope address.
- Write the sender and receivers’ addresses on the same side correctly.
- If you are writing with your hand then make sure to write with a permanent marker.
This was the second step to remember while going after packing your package for USPS Packaging Service.
Step 3: Choose A Mail Service
The best way to send your package is to choose a mail service. It will quickly arrive and it will also depend upon the package and item you are sending. There are some of the things to be considered while choosing a mail service, which includes:
- Package Content
- USPS Tracking
- Shape, Size, and Weight
- Special Handling and Insurance
- Delivery Confirmation Receipts
This was the third step to be remembered while going for the USPS Packaging Service. Therefore, all the following are some of the points to be taken care of while going for the packaging service.
I hope you must have got to know that while going for the USPS Packaging Service you should keep all the given steps and points in mind. If you want to know more about the USPS you can go and visit its official website. You can “Click Here” to visit the USPS site. You can also follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Youtube. Along with that, you can also read more like an article on USPS: The Top 5 Benefits Of Using Courier Services, or USPS Holiday Shipping.