Here in this complete article, you will get to know about the USPS Domestic Shipping. Basically, here you will get to know about the prohibition and restriction while going for the domestic shipping. By reading this following article you will get to know about the exact detailed information. Along with that, you will get to know about the restricted products and also about the prohibited items. So, here we go with the following information on it.
USPS Domestic Shipping
When you are choosing USPS for your postal service an going for domestic shipping then you have to take care of such things. Here you will get some significant hints and a portion of the data about the confined and restricted things. But before we start with that let me tell you about your responsibilities, which include:
So, basically here are the USPS customers responsibilities, which include:
- Checking on USPS Publication 52, Hazardous, Restricted, and Perishable Mail to see whether your thing is mailable.
- Consenting to Postal Service guidelines and U.S. laws and guidelines.
- Pressing your bundle safely and checking it as required.
Thus, this was about the sender’s responsibilities while going for the USPS domestic shipping. Now go through the next part that is about the list of prohibited goods.
Domestically Prohibited Items
So, here is the list of items that are not allowed to send vis USPS mail:
- Air Bags
- Marijuana (medical or otherwise)
Hence, all the following are the items that are prohibited for sending using USPS domestic shipping. After this section, you will get to know about the restricted items that are not allowed for shipping.
Domestically Restricted Items
Here is the list of items that are restricted as per the USPS domestic shipping rules. The rundown of things is as per the following, which include:
- Aerosols: Examples of mailable gases and mist concentrates incorporate propane, butane, and fire dousers.
- Alcoholic Beverages: Example Beer, wine, and alcohol.
- Cigarettes, Cigars, & Tobacco: In this Cigars may be sent locally.
- Cremated Remains: Make sure that the internal and otter some portion of the bundle ought to be solid, strong, and appropriately fixed.
- Dry Ice: Refrigerant to cool the substance of a mailable dangerous or nonhazardous material so not permit.
- Firearms: Only if you have licensed to carry with you.
- Fragile Items: Like breakable items (only at your risk).
- Glues: It has a wide range of flashpoints so not allow.
- Lithium Batteries: It is for primary basics or small parceling services.
- Live Animals: It needs a quite certain bundling.
- Matches: Basically, it is sent via round transport.
- Medicines & Prescription Drugs: As the shipper should know the exact characteristic of such items.
- Nail Polish: It contains flashpoint and toxin and it is a flammable product.
- Paint: It is a flammable product.
- Perfumes: It contains alcohol so it does not allow for shipping.
- Perishable Items: Items like food, animal, and plants.
- Poisons: You should not carry items like a toxin.
Thus, the above mentioned is the list of items which are prohibition goods while going for the USPS domestic shipping. Along with the list short explanation is also given by which you can get to know about the following items in detail.
Advantages and Disadvantages of USPS
Here in this section, you will get to know about the pros and cons of USPS. As you know about the USPS Domestic Shipping prohibitions & restrictions, so hence like that here are the points on USPS pros and cons. The points include:
- Best worth and most affordable alternative for little bundles, particularly for bundles under 13 lbs.
- Has gained notoriety for conveying on-time notwithstanding severe climate conditions.
- Offers level rate boxes through their Priority Mail administration, making it a savvy alternative.
- Free pressing materials accessible in post workplaces and can likewise be sent to you straightforwardly.
- Just dispatch administration that can convey to P.O. boxes and post boxes.
- For the most part observed as less solid contrasted with UPS and different dispatches, particularly as far as following bundles.
- Client support has not exactly outstanding notoriety.
Therefore, here our main fragmentation ends by explaining every information on the advantages and disadvantages and along with the domestic shipping.
Hence, all the above-mentioned information was about the USPS Domestic Shipping prohibitions and restrictions of some of the products while shipping. With the help of the above-given information, you can easily go for the product which is not available on the list in the form of a prohibition product. In conclusion, with the help of the following article, you can go to a domestic shipping service. If you have any doubts feel free to ask us in the comment box and also do not forget to leave your feedback. There are some related articles to check for. So make sure you go through this given link About United States Postal Service Company or Why Should You Choose USPS Services?